Jaipur Weekend Tour
- Visit to Amber Fort with elephant ride
- Visit to City Palace, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), Jantar Mantar (observatory) and Sanganer Handicraft Center in Jaipur
- Visit to Chokhi Dhani, a traditional village resort near Jaipur with folk dances and traditional dinner
Today we pick you up from your location at 10 am and drive to Jaipur, capital of Indian state of Rajasthan. This historic city is also known as the Pink City. As we arrive in Jaipur, check in at the hotel. after getting refreshed, we would take you to bustling markets of Jaipur. Later in the evening, we would take you to Chokhi Dhani, a traditional village resort near Jaipur. Here you can enjoy folk dances, live entertainment followed by traditional Rajasthani (vegetarian) dinner. Back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur. (Dinner)
- Accommodation in deluxe category of the hotel in well-appointed air-conditioned room.
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary.
- All transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in itinerary by exclusive private vehicle from Delhi to Delhi including parking, toll and interstate taxes and driver allowances.
- Visit to Amber Fort in Jaipur with one elephant ride.
- Visit to Chokhi Dhani, a traditional village resort near Jaipur with live entertainment, folk dances and traditional vegetarian Rajasthani dinner.
- Services of English speaking tour guide during sightseeing tours.
- Currently applicable hotel and government taxes.
- Air/rail/coach/ferry fares apart from those included.
- Any personal expenses, TIPS, porter charges.
- Any meals apart from those included.
- Any camera fees, entry fees, additional guide charges.
- Any change in package price due to change in currency rates of exchange.
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the package.
Deluxe Category (with 3 star deluxe hotel) - USD 420 per person
If 2 or more guests traveling together, cost will be USD 240 per person
TO BOOK THIS TRIP:-
Email at email@example.com
To make payment visit: https://www.volunteeringindia.com/payment.html