- Visit to Amber Fort
- Visit to City Palace, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), Jantar Mantar (observatory)
- Visit to Chokhi Dhani, a traditional village resort near Jaipur with folk dances and traditional dinner
Day 1 – Delhi-Jaipur (275 Km / Appx. 6 hrs.) / Visit to Chokhi Dhani Traditional Village Resort
Today we pick you up from your location at 10 am and drive to Jaipur, capital of Indian state of Rajasthan. This historic city is also known as the Pink City. As we arrive in Jaipur, check in at the hotel. After getting refreshed, we would take you to bustling markets of Jaipur. Later in the evening, we would take you to Chokhi Dhani, a traditional village resort near Jaipur. Here you can enjoy folk dances, live entertainment followed by traditional Rajasthani (vegetarian) dinner. Back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur. (Dinner)
Day 2 – Visit to Amber Fort / Sightseeing of Jaipur / Jaipur-Delhi (275 Km / Appx. 6 hrs.)
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. Later we would take you to historic Amber Fort from where you can get awesome views of Jaipur. See various palaces and monuments on the fort. Later visit the charming City Palace, Jantar Mantar (a historic observatory), Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds – Photo stop only), Jal Mahal (Palace in the lake – photo stop only). Later we would drive back to Delhi. (Breakfast/Lunch)
End of the memorable tour!!
- • Accommodation in deluxe category of the hotel in well-appointed air-conditioned room
• Meals as mentioned in itinerary
• All transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned in itinerary by exclusive private vehicle from Delhi to Delhi including parking, toll and interstate taxes and driver allowances
• Visit to Amber Fort in Jaipur
• Visit to Chokhi Dhani, a traditional village resort near Jaipur with live entertainment, folk dances and traditional vegetarian Rajasthani dinner
• Services of English speaking tour guide during sightseeing tours
• Currently applicable hotel and government taxes
Package tour does not include:-
- • Any personal expenses, TIPS, porter charges.
• Any meals apart from those included.
• Any soft drinks, beer or liquor bills, telephone, laundry charges and expenses of personal nature.
• Room service charges and mini bar consumption charges.
• Any camera fees, entry fees, additional guide charges.
• Any other services which are not mentioned in the package.
Approximate entry fees at monuments PAYABLE DIRECTLY: - (subject to change without any prior information)
- City Palace – INR 400
- Jantar Mantar – INR 300
- Amber Fort – INR 300
Carry your valid Student ID/University Card to avail discounts at monumnets in Jaipur only.
Still camera or video camera charges would be additional if applicable which are PAYABLE DIRECTLY
ITINERAY CAN BE CHANGED DUE TO OPERATIONAL REASONS DURING THE TOUR
COST - USD 350 for solo traveler and USD 250 per volunteer if 2 or more volunteers travel together