Manali is one of the most sought after hill station in India. It is one of the ideal destinations for a nice weekend as well. This Himalayn resort offers lot many activities to all types of travelers. This tour takes you to the famous landmarks in Manali like Hadimba Temple, the Mall Road, Hot Springs etc. Visit to Rohtang Pass would be a great fun for you. The tour comes with comfortable Volvo bus journey too.
- Sightseeing in Manali and visit to major tourist attractions in Manali
Visit to Rohtang Pass near Manali
Day 1 (Friday) – Delhi-Manali by Overnight Volvo Bus (Appx. 15 hrs. journey
Ready to experience the sheer beauty of Himalayas? Board luxury Volvo bus in Delhi at 5 pm, taking you to Manali. Overnight journey to Manali
Day 2 (Saturday) – Arrival at Manali / Local Sightseeing in Manali
As you arrive at Manali bus terminus at around 8 am, vehicle arranged by us would transfer you to the booked hotel (early check in is subject to availability of rooms at the hotel). After you get refreshed we would take you for Manali tour. In this sightseeing trip, you visit places of tourist attraction like the Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Vashisht Kund (Hot Water Springs), the Mall Road (local market) etc. You can spend your evening by having a stroll on the Mall Road. Overnight stay at Manali. (Dinner)
Day 3 (Sunday) – Visit to Rohtang Pass / Manali-Delhi by Overnight Volvo Bus (Appx. 14 hrs. journey)
Early in the morning, we would take you for visit to Rohtang Pass (Subject to be open for tourists due to operational/security reasons or weather). You can see the region and you also get a chance to enjoy snow activities. Later back to your hotel in Manali. We would transfer you to Manali bus terminus at 4 pm, from where you would be taking luxury Volvo coach for overnight journey to Delhi. (Breakfast)
Arrival at Delhi at around 6 am and get yourselves transferred to your location in Delhi.
Day 4 (Monday) – Arrival at Delhi
NOTE – All activities are subject to be operational due to any conditions, circumstances or weather. No refund given if any of these activities are not operational during the tour
- • Accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned in itinerary.
• Meals at the hotel as specified in itinerary.
• Overnight luxury Volvo coach travel for Delhi-Manali-Delhi sector.
• 2 way bus terminus transfers in Manali.
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by exclusive private vehicle.
• Currently applicable hotel taxes.
Trip does not include
- • Any personal expenses, TIPS, porter charges.
• Any meals apart from those included.
• Any soft drinks, beer or liquor bills, telephone, laundry charges and expenses of personal nature.
• Room service charges and mini bar consumption charges.
• Any camera fees, entry fees, additional guide charges.
• Any other services which are not mentioned in the package.
USD 250 per person
If 2 or more guests travelling together, cost will be USD 190 per person
TO BOOK THIS TRIP:-
Email at: email@example.com
To make payment visit: https://www.volunteeringindia.com/payment.html