Manali Weekend Tour
Sightseeing in Old Manali and visit to major tourist attractions in Manali
Visit to Naggar Castle and Roerich Art Gallery
White Water Rafting
Day 1 (Friday) – Delhi-Manali by Overnight Volvo Bus (Appx. 15 hrs. journey)
Ready to experience the sheer beauty of Himalayas? Board luxury Volvo bus in Delhi at 5 pm, taking you to Manali. Overnight journey to Manali.
Day 2 (Saturday) – Arrival at Manali / Local sightseeing of Manali
As you arrive at Manali bus terminus at around 8 am, vehicle arranged by us would transfer you to the booked hotel (early check in is subject to availability of rooms at the hotel). Once you get refreshed, we would take you for sightseeing of old Manali town. Later we would take you for sightseeing of Manali. In this sightseeing trip, you visit places of tourist attraction like the Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Vashisht Kund (Hot Water Springs), the Mall Road (local market) etc. Overnight stay at Manali. (Dinner)
Day 3 (Sunday) – Visit to Naggar and White Water Rafting / Manali-Delhi by Overnight Volvo Bus (Appx. 14 hrs. journey)
After breakfast, at around 9 am, we would take you to Naggar, about 20 Km from Manali. Here you can see the Naggar Castle and Roerich Art Gallery. Later we would take you for a thrilling White Water Rafting on 14 Km. After this adventure trip, we would transfer you to Manali bus terminus at 4 pm, from where you would be taking luxury Volvo coach for overnight journey to Delhi. (Breakfast)
Day 4 (Monday) – Arrival at Delhi
Arrival at Delhi at around 6 am and get yourselves transferred to your location in Delhi.
- Accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned in itinerary.
- Meals at the hotel as specified in itinerary.
- Overnight luxury Volvo coach travel for Delhi-Manali-Delhi sector.
- 2 way bus terminus transfers in Manali.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by exclusive private vehicle.
- One session of White Water Rafting (14 Km).
- Currently applicable hotel taxes.
Program Does Not Include:-
- Air/rail/coach/ferry fares apart from those included.
- Any personal expenses, TIPS, porter charges.
- Any meals apart from those included.
- Any camera fees, entry fees, additional guide charges.
- Any change in package price due to change in currency rates of exchange.
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the package.
Deluxe Category (with 3 star deluxe hotel) - USD 290 per person
If 2 or more guests traveling together, cost will be USD 225 per person
TO BOOK THIS TRIP:-
Email at: email@example.com
To make payment visit: https://www.volunteeringindia.com/payment.html