Varanasi Weekend Package
This short getaway to Varanasi gives you an opportunity to explore the holy city of Varanasi. The amazing scenic beauty of the Ghats, the pristine spirit of the oldest habitat in the world that symbolizes the spirit of India. The trip includes a tour of the well known sights of Varanasi and are listed below :
- Visit to ancient temples and ghats.
- Aarti (ritual) on the banks of holy Ganges.
- Boat ride on the Ganges.
- Visit to Sarnath (an important Buddhist center)
Day 1 – Delhi-Varanasi (by train) (overnight journey)
Day 2 – VaranasiAs you arrive at the Varanasi Railway station, our representative will welcome you and take you to your hotel. Post rest and refreshments, you will be get an extensive tour of Varanasi. During this tour, you will get to visit the famous temples such as Bharat Mata Temple, Durga Temple, New and Old Kashi Vishwanath Temple. Also visit Assi ghat, Dashashwamedh temple, Hanuman ghat, Panchganga ghat etc. In the evening, attend the well known Ganga Aarti (ritual) on the banks of Ganges. (B/L/D)
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 – Varanasi / Varanasi-Delhi (by overnight train)After breakfast, you can visit ghats if you could not visit them on day 2. Visit to the local markets for souvenirs and local cuisine.
Check out from the hotel. After lunch, at around 2 pm, proceed to Sarnath (10 Km from Varanasi). Sarnath is the place where Buddha first taught Dharma (law that upholds regulatory order of the universe) and where the concept of Buddhist Sangha (assembly) came into existence. Visit stupas (heap structures) in Sarnath.
Back to Varanasi railway station to take your train back to Delhi. Overnight journey in train. (B/L)
Day 4 – Arrival in Delhi - Overnight JourneyTour Ends.
Inclusions :Delhi-Varanasi-Delhi III AC sleeper class travel.
- 1 night and 2 days accommodation in Varanasi with guaranteed early check in on day of arrival.
- AC chauffer driven vehicle for 2 days for transfers and sightseeing (on day 2 and day 3).
- English speaking guide at Varanasi for 2 days (on day 2 and day 3).
- Visits to Ghats (river front) and temples.
- Attending “Aarti” (ritual in temple) and a boat ride in The Ganges.
- Meals as specified in itinerary.
- Currently applicable hotel and government taxes.
- Parking and toll charges and driver allowances.
Package tour does not include:-
- Any personal expenses, TIPS, porter charges.
- Any camera fees, entry fees, additional guide charges.
- Reservation charges for train journeys.
- Visa charges and travel insurance
- Any change in package price due to change in currency rates of exchange.
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the package